- MediaWiki HomePage (tags: wiki)
- Media Wiki Handbook
- Editing Basics
- Talk Page standard talk pages are used to discuss an article, whilst user talk
pages are used to communicate with other users or leave them messages
- Left Hand Sidebar
- Word/Html To Wiki
- MediaWiki Setup parameters
- Subpages activated? [setting] ….
- User SubPage (
- Namespaces Help:Namespaces
- The view choices – JSP 2.0 includes EL (Expression language) : "Personally I use the EL
extensively in all my JSP projects and I’ll never go back to custom tags or
scriptlets for showing the value of a request-scoped variable."
- entity beans in ejb3 [podcast]
- Spring 2.0 [podcast]
- buggybean : http://springdeveloper.com/downloads/Spring-Kickstart-2006-Persistence.pdf, http://springdeveloper.com/downloads/Spring-Kickstart-2006-MVC.pdf, http://code.google.com/p/spring-kickstart/
- spring developer
- misc docs
- spring forum
- spring documentation
- spring live
- spring ldap
RACF stands for Resource Access Control Facility. RACF is a software security product that protects information
by controlling access to it. RACF also controls what the user can do and protects all of the operating system’s
resources. RACF provides this security by identifying and verifying users, authorizing users to access protected
resources and recording and reporting access attempts.
RACF helps meet the needs for security by providing the ability to:
- Identify and verify users
- Authorize users to access the protected resources
- Control the means of access to resources
- Log and report various attempts of unauthorized access to protected resources
- Administer security to meet the goals of security
Mark Cuban said "Only a moron would by YouTube."
This code shows you how to display tooltips in your Web pages regardless of what browser is being used to view them.